Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a Happy Cloud


I often get told I live on a fluffy white cloud. I think it's the same one my Mom and Sister live on. I like to think of myself as a positive person - always seeing the best in people and things. One person compared it to the character "Kenneth" from 30 Rock, and how the world was viewed through his eyes ~everyone was a Muppett Character. It's a happy place here. Except when I look at the chaotic world around me and realize all I need to do. Dishes, laundry, dust, vacuum, toilets, did I mention laundry? All this coupled with working my Real Estate business, working my Scentsy business (which I LOVE by the way...), meeting an electrician at our apartment complex, getting softball gear ready for my youngest this afternoon, parent teacher conferences, posting rental vacancies on Craigslist, and now, blogging! What's one more thing to add to my day? We all have so many balls in the air - life is such a juggling act. I remember going to MOP's when my girls were little. We took a little time each meeting and did a craft. I was SO excited to do the craft, as it was a little block of time, just to have a creative outlet. I still have the ceramic white board with the pretty ribbon I made hanging in front of me. If nothing else, it's a reminder to take a little time in the crazy busy day and get creative. Make something pretty. Maybe this is what my blogging will be about - amidst all the chaos of life, finding a little bliss or a "Happy Cloud", even if it's just for a few minutes.

3 comments:

  1. We serve warm cookies and cocoa on our cloud too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of face, I'm just pulling some warm cookies out of the oven as we speak! I'm packing the girls for Girl Scout Camp and thought I would send a batch with each girl to share with their troop.

    ReplyDelete