Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Score!

We recently flipped our mattress, and when we pulled the bed apart, I took the bedskirt off hoping to touch it up with an iron.  Well, it sat in my laundry basket for quite some time as I found myself unmotivated to put it back on my bed.  It was so blah, I really wanted to get or make a new one to give the room a new look.  I considered making one, and while at the fabric store recently, I scoured the home interior fabrics looking for just the right color, pattern and weight.  I had decided on something red or cranberry.  I also envisioned red panel curtains to go with my red bedskirt and a few throw pillows with red in them.  Something to give the room a pop of color.  Nothing caught my eye at the fabric store.  I went online looking for just the right bedskirt, and of course when you are looking for something, you can never find it.  I constantly check out Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Ross for a great deal on the perfect bedskirt, but again - no luck.  It's been a subtle mission of mine for about 9 months now.  I don't set out to go shop for it, but I am always keeping an eye open for it.

The other day I FOUND IT!!  Of all places, I was at Goodwill.  Don't you just love a good bargain??  Here it was, a king size cranberry bedskirt.  It was perfect!

Just look at the price!!


Ta da!  Here it is on the bed.  Now, for those curtains and pillows!
I'm so excited to finish the look~
I love a good find.

No comments:

Post a Comment